I’m Matt Tyler and I’m a creative UK wedding photographer based in Kent.
I shoot weddings all over the UK, Europe and beyond and consider myself extremely lucky to do a job I love so much.
I’m far from the worlds greatest writer so to make this easier for me (and you!) I’ve decided to make a list of things that might be worth knowing (or not) about me:
• I love dinosaurs, particularly the T-Rex. Its just awesome.
• I can play the guitar.
• I’ve been mistaken for the singer/songwriter Passenger, and I’m not ashamed to admit I pretended I was him for an evening.
• I once ate a spoonful of coconut body butter after being told it was a ‘nice puddingy thing’.
• I have an awesome girlfriend called Ellen and she’s incredibly supportive of me.
• I love music. Acoustic guitar is the way to my heart.
• I’m a coffee lover.
• I studied film at university and growing up I wanted to be a cinematographer. I still feel that my work is heavily influenced by cinema.
• I hate mushrooms, Starbucks and the word ‘chowder’.
• I love travelling. I’ve well and truly got the bug.
• I’ve nearly died twice; the first time was surfing in Australia and the second time was kayaking across Scotland. Buy me a coffee and I’ll tell you all about it!